Old Tired Squire In Action

Old Tired Squire In Action

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Random Update!

This random update is brought to you by BEER!  Not only does it taste good; it's good for you!
BEER!  Drink some today!



Also brought to you by Lee's imagination -- creating fantasies for over 50 years!

========================================================

I had a brain drizzle (like a brainstorm, but not as intense) on the ride in to work today (I do some of my best thinking on my motorcycle).  Instead of using a tee shirt for the base of my Thrift Store Armor, why not use one of the long-sleeved shirts in my closet?  I mean, hopefully, my wife will never even notice that one is gone!  :-)

And so, voila!



The new victim!  I mean, donor...I mean...

Well, you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment