Old Tired Squire In Action

Old Tired Squire In Action

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Big Announcement!

I have a big announcement -- after nearly 18 years of working for other attorneys, I have taken a leap of faith and hung out my own shingle. That's right -- I've joined the ranks of the self employed!

Here is my firm contact information, just in case someone needs it:


Lee Keller King
The King Law Firm
Sugar Land, Texas 77479
(281) 740-9385
(832) 408-7621 fax

Areas of Practice: General civil litigation; family law; civil appeals.

Admitted to practice in: The State of Texas (1994); U.S. District Courts, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas;U.S Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.

=====================================
Meanwhile, Old Tired Squire should return to active status soon as I will be setting my own hours and not having to commute 60 miles a day to (OMG) Midtown Houston.

Thanks,

Leif

No comments:

Post a Comment